Group Internal Audit Manager
Salary ZAR1000000 - ZAR1500000 per annum
Consultant William Young
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 accountancy Johannesburg Gauteng ZA ZAR 1000000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Group Internal Audit Manager will be required to manage the entire internal audit process ensuring operational complaince and financial control objectives are met. This role would suit a CA qualified finance professional with a minumum of 7 years management experience.
Group Internal Audit Manager responsibilities:
- Be business aligned - Must have a clear understanding of the strategic direction of Dimension Data and the expectations of its stakeholders.
- Be risk focused – working with the Group Risk team, the Group Internal Audit Manager must take a holistic view of risks that considers internal, external and emerging factors.
- Providing assurance to the Group Audit Committee that the Group, regions and/or countries has sound and robust internal control systems.
- Ensure increased control, safekeeping and increased corporate governance structures within the Group and associated regional environment.
- Development and implementation of an audit quality control system to ensure globally accepted internal audit standards and departmental quality objectives are achieved.
Group Internal Audit Manager requirements:
- CA (SA) Qualification
- Minimum of 7 years relevant management experience
- Ability to communicate across countries
- SOX experience and in depth knowledge