IT Audit Manager
Salary ZAR700000 - ZAR800000 per annum
Consultant Megan Roberts
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-16 insurance 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading Insurance company in Johannesburg is looking for an IT Audit Manager to manager an IT audit team while reaching strategic, operational and technical goals
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Audit Manager to be part of a leading brand in Johannesburg.
The role requires the following outputs:
- Attend Audit Committee meetings to present audit observations and provide feedback on the audits.
- Attend Risk Committee meetings and facilitate the maintenance of risk profiles.
- Implement the Internal Audit Plan with regards to assigned companies
- Perform relevant assessments
- Scheduling and planning of audits, assignment of staff and review resource requirements
- Ensuring that all risks are addressed for the specific audit engagement
- Provide feedback to Senior IT Audit Manager on the planning, execution and reporting of the audit
- Monitoring of the quality of work performed by the audit team and taking corrective action
- External audit – develop and manage the relationship with external audit as it pertains to the reliance on IT Audit work, data requirements and co-ordination of resources to deliver specific assurance for external audit.
The following requirements are necessary to be considered for this role:
- Minimum of 6 years experience in IT Audit
- Management experience
- Reporting to Audit and Risk Committee experience
- Relevant IT Audit qualification
- Knowledge in Risk Management and COSO framework
- Knowledge in IT and Corporate Governance
- Knowledge in Cuber Security