Salary ZAR250000 - ZAR350000 per annum
Consultant William Young
Date posted 01 August 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A market leading multinational, based in Johannesburg, is looking for an outgoing and dynamic Internal Auditor to join their fast paced and driven team. This role would be well suited to an individual with their Bcom Internal Auditing/ CIA qualifications. The ideal candidate should also be willing to travel extensively.
Internal Auditor Responsibilities:
- Conduct high quality audits to ensure operational, compliance and financial control objectives.
- Implement processes for the audit plan, monitor compliance, prepare audit findings and present recommendations.
- Prepare final audit findings/reports and communicate your findings to stakeholders.
- Prepare quality findings inclusive of pragmatic recommendations considering existing or potential business challenges.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management.
- Willingness to travel extensively internationally.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytic, as well as problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of business.