Consultant Catherine Patton
Date posted 13 April 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A well-known company based in Johannesburg is looking for an Inspector to join their team. This candidate must be a qualified CA(SA) who has excellent exposure to quality control reviews or audit technical support. This candidate must come with some sort of managerial skills as well.
Key Performance areas will include:
- Responsible for inspecting audit engagements and firms quality control policies and procedures; discussing findings; and preparing reports.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the latest accounting and auditing standards, and the practical implementation thereof.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest professional standards.
- A keen interest in auditing and the technical aspects of auditing.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a high level of ethics.
- Ability to cope with confrontational situations and remain objective.
- Ability to give and accept constructive criticism in a professional manner.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Good report writing and communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Lateral thinker – for example, the ability to consider how an error identified can impact the rest of the annual financial statements.
- High level of maturity, self-motivated and able to work both alone and in a team.
This is an out of office role. Inspections are mostly performed at the premises of the auditors. There will be national travel included.
This is an excellent opportunity for career growth and stability.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply