Consultant Zahraa Mahomed
Date posted 12 June 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
My client a global leader within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join their technical team. This role is based in Johannesburg.
- CA (SA) / CIMA qualification
Overall Purpose of the Financial Controller role:
- The Financial Controller‘s mission is the review of the Group and Statutory reporting of all division entities within the Shared Services and ensure they are accurate, complete and reliable.
- The Financial Controller needs to support the companies with clear and objective comments on complex Financial topics based on control of the financial statements.
- Review of financial figures in SAP BPC (P/L, B/S, Cash Flow) & comment on deviations against budget and last year
- Control/Review of the G/L closing procedure (SAP) in order to ensure that the various reports have the expected quality
- Organize the interim / year end audit with in conjunction with the Compliance Department and centralize all the information / reconciliations for the full region
- Participate in the different stages of the budget process and review the final budget in line with Group Controlling requirements.
- Preparation of the Balance sheet budget
- Report final budget in SAP BPC.
- Participate in internal audit missions to assess potential risk / profits relating to SAP entities.
- Participate in the Compliance process (Group Company register, SAP/Webcost access /
- EnCompass/Tax Tools/Enterprise Reporting)
- Review of the risk balance sheet files and make the necessary adjustments/elevations etc by working with other RSSC departments and business
- Be the point of contact between operational finance and Group Controlling
- Prepare the board meeting presentation
- Prepare business cases for opening / closing down of new facilities
- Prepare BBBEE EBIT and cash flow forecasts for stakeholders.
- Analyse Net Working Capital and ROIC and advise of means to improve ratio’s.
- Analyse liquidity and solvency ratio’s for statutory reporting.
- Ad hoc duties for senior management
Should you meet the above requirements please apply.