Salary ZAR650000 - ZAR850000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Jacobs
Date posted 02 November 2016
An exciting role as a Financial Controller has become available at a leading Travel and Tourism organisation in Johannesburg. Reporting directly to the CFO, this role offers outstanding career progression.
About the Financial Controller role
In this critical Financial Controller role, you will be working with the General Manager to increase productivity levels, whilst reporting directly to the CFO, providing analytical and strategic support.
To provide support and work closely with the CFO and Retail Operational Leader by:
- Providing commercial expertise through delivery of accurate management information to aid tactical decision making
- Leading a Retail/Risk finance team
- Financially controlling Retail Operations, ensuring robust controls are in place and appropriate monitoring tools are used to ensure adherence to such controls
- Strategically advising the Retail division to ensure all goals are met and opportunities realised
- Providing an evolved sense of business acumen as well as both routine and ad hoc analysis to Retail SWOT team and Operational Leaders
- CA/CIMA preferable, Finance/ Business Degree level essential
- Demonstrated ability in leading and developing a finance team
- Minimum 3 years experience in commercial business within a career spanning at least 5 years
- Minimum 3 years experience in Retail industry
If you meet all of the above requirements. please click on the link below.