Salary ZAR750000 - ZAR850000 per annum
Consultant Yajna Maharaj
Date posted 24 October 2016
A new financial controller vacancy has become available at a global medical equipment company, based in Johannesburg and headquartered in the UK. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller for Europe, Middle East and Africa, this role offers long-term growth and career development.
About the Financial Controller SA role:
You will need to be a hands-on, enthusiastic, hard-working individual that is able to manage pressure and deadlines. As the lead financial controller in South Africa, responsible for two previously independent business units, this role will require a strong leader and manager. Previous M&A experience would be beneficial. With a pharmaceutical or strong manufacturing background, you will excel in this role!
- Leading and managing a small team of direct reports
- Developing and implementing key internal controls and financial operating manuals
- Cashflow management
- Managing the balance sheet
- Consolidate, manage and deliver annual budgets, forecasts and financial planning
- Implementation of SAP systems
- Qualified Finance background; preference for a CA from the Big Four
- +4 yrs. hands on experience from a pharmaceutical, manufacturing, distribution background
- Sound knowledge of ERP systems and the implementation of said systems i.e. SAP
- Willing to travel locally and internationally