Salary ZAR750000 - ZAR850000 per annum
Consultant Jasmine Araujo
Date posted 28 February 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
An exciting opportunity has just become available at a top FMCG company in Johannesburg! As the Financial Analyst, you will be accountable for cost optimization and developing solutions to unlock development growth opportunities as well as providing finance leadership to the business.
Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Remodel CAPEX and optimized return on invested capital.
- Optimize the business model through developing cost optimization iniatives.
- Partner cross-functionally with multiple teams.
- Develop commercial solutions for strategic markets on the Africa continent.
- Provide in depth analysis of the viability of new units through developing and optimizing a comprehensive business model.
- Travel into Africa.
Qualifications, competencies and experience required:
- COMPLETED CIMA/MBA/CFA qualification coupled with a Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance/Economic.
- 3-5 years' experience in a financial/commercial environment.
- EE (African/Coloured candidates will get preference).
- Team leadership skills
- Creative thinking ability in driving value
- Proven analytical and commercial skills
Only if you suit the above requirements, please apply below ASAP as it is an urgent hire!