Consultant Sylvia Correia
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 accountancy Johannesburg Gauteng ZA ZAR 400000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
Our client a global risk consultancy firm is looking for a Forensic Accountant to join their Investigations team. You will leverage on your investigative skills and apply it in a fraud and risk management environment. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic consulting environment within Forensic services.
- Delivering on financial and commercial investigations commonly surrounding allegations of fraud, corruption or misconduct
- Developing and delivering of anti-bribery and corruption compliance programmes and frameworks
- Management of day to day client relationships
- Forensic and accounting technical research
- Identification of risks and the development of implementation plans to mitigate these
- Forensic accounting experience
- Fraud experience in financial statements and financial transactions
- Minimum of seven to ten years’ professional accounting and investigations experience
- Strong background in auditing and accounting
- Big 4 or Mid–Tier accounting firm experience advantageous. Alternatively, a consulting background Is ideal.
- Accounting qualification (CA (SA), ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (advantageous)
Should you meet the requirements, please kindly apply accordingly.