Accounting & Financial Reporting Consultant
Consultant Tess Lean
Date posted 08 August 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
Are you an ambitious, analytical and results-driven Chartered Accountant with between 2-8 years of post-qual work experience in the Corporate Sector (for example, the following industries: Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT), Energy and Resources and/or Consumer Business and Industrial Products)? Would you like the opportunity to develop your career by gaining international work experience in an internationally acclaimed, Big 4 Consultancy? If so, keep reading.
My client, one of the world’s most prominent and prestigious Big 4 Consulting firms, is looking to hire numerous talented Chartered Accountants to join their Data & Reporting Advisory team in Amsterdam, which forms part of their broader Risk Advisory department.
There are a number of positions available, ranging from Senior Consultant to Senior Manager level, so if you have anything from 2 to +/- 8 years of relevant experience (listed below), please put forward your application.
Principal Accounting & Financial Reporting Consultant accountabilities will include:
- Contributing to various consulting projects through applying your strong knowledge-base/experience in the realm of Accounting and Financial Reporting standards (IFRS, etc.)
- Providing advice to listed and non-listed companies on the topic of Financial Reporting, new IFRS standard implementations, Local GAAP to IFRS conversions, relevant Data solutions, controls and process engineering
- Collaborating with the rest of the Data & Reporting Advisory team to develop informative and creative methods for communicating your findings in a way that that makes sense to executives
- Partnering with people from various disciplines such as Finance, Risk Management, and IT in order to obtain a high-level understanding of various project requirements and suitable approaches
- Chartered Accountant (CA(SA)) with between 2 to +/- 8 years of experience in Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Experience must have been gained in the Corporate Sector (for example, the following industries: Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT), Energy and Resources and/or Consumer Business and Industrial Products)
- Strong desire for candidates who are currently working in a Consulting position, or at least have a few years’ experience working in such a capacity (Big 4 especially advantageous)
- Good knowledge and experience regarding Financial Reporting standards (e.g. IFRS) and control frameworks (e.g. SOX)
- Willingness to work in a high-pressure environment and meet tight deadlines
- A real team player, yet equally adept at working independently when required to do so
- Ambitious and decisive with a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-driven, knowledgeable CA(SA) to join a leading Big 4 Consulting firm in Amsterdam. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply