Finance System Analyst
Salary ZAR650000 - ZAR800000 per annum
Consultant William Young
Date posted 04 June 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A market leading Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Johannesburg, is looking for a Finance System analyst to act as the link between Finance and Technology. The successful candidate will be involved in the day to day activities that enable the success of the various finance divisions and would suit a process driven finance professional with a passion for delivering results.
Finance System Analyst responsibilities:
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert to the business on TM1 functionality and assist in any finance related software.
- Create and maintain month-end procedural documentation around the financial systems, as well as TM1 forecast and plan documentation (SOP)
- Provide exceptional level of support to all Finance teams and business partners during month-end close and forecasting.
- Work alongside IT to resolve any issues impacting the financial systems to work efficiently.
Finance System Analyst requirements:
- TM1 experience essential.
- B.Com Degree in Accounting, or equivalent.
- Experience in financial planning tools essential (Cognos TM1) and reporting tools (Hyperion Financial Management, Cognos BI, SAP/BW, etc.)