Salary ZAR11134890 - ZAR13704480 per annum
Location Cape Town
Consultant William Young
Date posted 16 February 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A leading South African organisation based in Cape Town, is looking for a Factory Accountant with 3-5 years finance experience. The Factory Accountant will take overall responsibility for the finances of the factory in Cape Town and Durban and would ideally have strong manufacturing experience.
Factory Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare, develop and analyse financial information in order to support management decisions.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and management information systems as well as provide a high level support service by liaising with management on all aspects of finance.
- Manufacturing cost accounting involving investigation, analysis of cost variances, reporting, capex analysis and factory accounting projects.
- Maintaining budgeting and cost control using agreed company cost investigation methods.
- 3 – 5 years managerial experience
- CIMA/ Bcom qualification
- Industrial experience advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you are an Accountant with 3-5 years experience and relevant industry knowledge and want to take the next step in your career, this Factory Accountant role is for you.
Apply today or email William.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information