Commercial Finance Manager
Salary ZAR1200000 - ZAR1400000 per annum
Consultant Jasmine Araujo
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-26 2019-06-23 fmcg 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters
A leading Multinational FMCG company is currently looking for a Senior Finance Professional to head up their Commercial Finance division. As the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be doing a lot of Finance Business Partnering with Sales and Marketing.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Finance Support - Preparing Financial feasibility and making recommendations on Trade spend requests and Brand building spend.
- Ad hoc Financial support to commercial projects and reviewing innovation P+L's.
- Planning - Working closely together with Sales and Marketing to complete NSV, Sales and Marketing Overheads and Brand Building submissions to Financial Planning and Reporting.
- Reviewing Forecasts for accuracy and challenging the financial assumptions that underpin the forecasts.
- Analysing Risks and Opportunities identified during the planning process.
- Reporting - reviewing and approving month end Marketing and Sales journals
- Reviewing Actuals vs Budgets
- Variance Analysis
- Reviewing reports for actual reporting to Marketing and Sales Directors
- Compliance - Developing, implementing and reviewing all Financial SOP's within the Sales and Marketing areas to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies and acting as the custodian for all accounting policies.
Qualifications, Competencies and Experience required:
- CA(SA)/CIMA qualified candidate (Preferable)
- FMCG Multinational experience (Non-negotiable)
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience
- SAP experience (non-negotiable)
- Clear, simplistic communication
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Driven, Ambitious, Organised, Self-starter, Energetic, Passionate
- Lead and develop a team
- Value add to business
If suitable, please apply below asap!