Assistant General Manager
Salary ZAR600000 - ZAR800000 per annum + Accomodation , car
Consultant Michael Ellett
Date posted 06 February 2019 2019-02-062019-04-07 accountancy Limpopo Limpopo Limpopo ZA ZAR 600000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
The Assistant General Manager will act as the overall second in charge overlooking the finance, operations, reporting and general management of the company whilst working closely with the General Manager. This role is well suited to an individual with strong operational experience and a passion for the outdoors combining their experience and passion into one.
Key areas of responsibility of the Assistant General Manager will include:
- Identifying, developing and implementation new income streams including assistance with drafting of associated operating agreements
- Management of important contractual relationships including
- Overall financial management of the group and its assets comprising
Financial management responsibilities include the following functions:
- Day to day accounting and banking for all group entities
- Debtor and creditor management
- Preparing of draft financials for all companies. And cooperating with external auditors during the annual audit.
- Assist accountants with consolidation of group results.
- Assistance with management of third-party contractors
Key Requirements of the Assistant General Manager:
5 years general finance management
Strong knowledge of financial accounting practices
Knowledge of travel and tourism industry advantageous