Consultant Thereza Kasigara
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-03 mining 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
About this Finance Manager role: As the Finance Manager in this company you will be responsible for reviewing IFRS technical papers, monthly and quarterly reporting on 9 entities including consolidations, budgeting and forecasting.
This Mining Company is has a big presence in South Africa. The are BBBEE accredited holding company that focuses on providing a selection of products and services to the mining, oil and gas services industry in South Africa, Africa and the Middle East.
If you are hardworking, self-motivated and are a passionate individual this is the type of organisation you will enjoy, apply today!
- Review entities monthly report submission
- Variance analysis and obtaining reasons for variances from underlying entities
- Preparation of the consolidation and consolidation journals
- Cashflow consolidation and prepare cash of the individual entities (9)
- Review the business plan of the individual entities
- Review its reasonability in comparison to past
- Resolve any audit issues with the respective entity management
- Monitor the list of Audit difference raised by the entities
- Must communicate effectively
- Commercial Acumen
- Time management
Must be (CA) (SA) 3 Years PQE