Finance Manager - Bethlehem
Salary ZAR550000 - ZAR700000 per annum
Location Free State
Consultant Michael Ellett
Date posted 23 April 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A market leading hospitality organisation, based in the Free State is looking for a finance professional with experience in reporting, budgeting and forecasting to act as their Finance Manager. This role would be well suited to a Finance professional who is looking to increase their management experience and grow within a reputable organisation who comes with previous experience in the hospitality industry.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, AFS, budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Conduct financial reviews and review of balance sheet accounts.
- Interpretation of operating results, making specific recommendations resulting in cost reductions and profit improvements for Executive Management Evaluation and consideration.
- Responsible for the internal accounting and administrative controls.
- Bcom with a minimum of 3 years finance management experience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Hospitality experience advantageous
If you are a driven Finance professional with relevant hospitality experience and knowledge and want to take the next step in your career whilst furthering your management experience, this Finance Manager role is for you.