Logistics Finance Manager
Consultant Zahraa Mahomed
Date posted 27 February 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A global Freight Forwarding company is looking to hire a highly skilled and results-driven Logistics Finance Manager to be based in Johannesburg . The ideal candidate must come with a recognised Finance degree along with 5 years SAP exposure coupled with management experience.In addition to this it is non negotiable that the ideal candidates comes form a logistics distribution supply chain background.
Job Responsibilities for the Logistics Finance Manager will include:
- Management of the following functions:
- Finance and Credit Control
- Internal and External Control
- Operation and Management Control
- General purchasing and negotiation
- Leadership and Management of operations
- Health and Safety
Expected performance areas of the Logistics Finance Manager:
- Defining, implementing and monitoring compliance to the finance administrative processes within the subsidiary.
- Monitoring compliance, managing rules and actively preventing fraud and corruption, alerting Management at Country and Corporate level when necessary.
- Providing accurate and up-to-date information and advice supporting business strategy for development.
- Coordinating structure of the business plans and validating financial viability of the proposed options.
- Conducting feasibility studies and assesses investments required compared to budget and added-value of a project/business decision.
- Compiling, maintaining and improving Health and Safety, Quality and Environment Performance standards in line with the company values and actively contributing to proactively prevent H&S hazards.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Recognised Finance qualification i.e. CA (SA) / CIMA / ACCA
- 5 years SAP experience
- Experience within the logistics distribution and supply chain industry
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click on the link to apply.