Consultant Yajna Maharaj
Date posted 19 October 2016
A great vacancy for a Finance Manager within the Property industry has become available at an exciting medium sized company based in Greenside, Johannesburg. Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a great growth and development opportunity.
About the Finance Manager role Key:
You will need to provide direction and leadership to the finance team while working in a high volume environment, driving consistency, accurate and timely reporting across the portfolio to clients.
Experience within the property industry is preferred and advantageous as the Finance Manager will provide technical support to the finance team as well as clients, ensuring that entities within the portfolio comply with the relevant tax and statutory reporting requirements as well as perform property sale reconciliation accounts, prepare property budgets and prepare company budgets.
- Provide full financial management support to the CEO
- Review daily bank reconciliations
- Prepare budgets
- Perform full HR and Payroll function
- Perform financial reviews on the portfolio
- Management reporting (income statement vs budget, cash flows, trial balance, arrears listing, forecasting)
- Prepare statutory returns (VAT returns [VAT201], Employees tax [EMP201, EMP501], Income tax returns [IT 14/IT14SD/IT10 etc)
- Implementing internal control systems
- Overseeing the year end audit process for numerous entities within the division
This is a client facing role that requires a great communicator with good industry knowledge. If you are passionate about the property industry and looking for the next step in your career, this role is for you!