Salary ZAR1500000 - ZAR1900000 per annum
Consultant Christian Bezuidenhout
Date posted 14 November 2016
This Global Automotive brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands. As Group CFO and Chief Business Controller for the Company's Southern Africa Group, the successful applicant will be responsible for leading Company's Business Control department and activities for Market Southern Africa by ensuring that their business is properly conducted and that a sound commercial risk management strategy exists.
This position reports to the Vice-President – Group Southern Africa and will be part of the executive management team.
- The production and coordination of market actuals, quarterly forecasts, monthly estimates and long term business plans.
- Perform pro-active business controlling activities and drive cost awareness in the company and management team in order to achieve short and long term financial targets.
- Management of regional cash flow development activities.
- Implement and secure financial guidelines and routines.
- Provide ad hoc analyses as required, including relevant comments.
- Ensure correct financial results.
- Review and manage investments within Market Southern Africa.
- Market credit management.
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring effective information systems to support sound financial information.
- Ensure good management of commercial risk and policies related to credit, residual values, used trucks, contract maintenance and authorisation rules.
- Management of internal control issues.
- Active participation in the development of new business strategies.
Follow-up on new truck margins for all brands.
- Implement and monitor an order book valuation for all brands.
- Ensure that all Company's policies within the area of responsibility are adhered to.
- To lead according to the Company's Way.
- Fully accept and demonstrate the complete range of managerial responsibilities by utilising appropriate tools.
- Relevant financial degree.
- Registered CA with the CIMA (advantage).
- Excellent knowledge of local financial legislation; i.e. SARS, Company Act, etc.
- Minimum of five years experience at senior management level.
- Forecast and planning.
- Finance and treasury.
- Business controlling and internal control.
- Risk management and compliance.
- Extensive industry and market knowledge.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Ability to embrace a multi-brand approach for the South African market.