Consultant Cara Penny
Date posted 17 October 2016
A leading retail company based in Johannesburg is looking for an entrepreneurial Finance Director to manage the effective business operations within their one subsidiary.
About this role:
The Finance Director will be responsible for heading up the finance department in an executive capacity as well as develop an aggressive growth strategy.
- Responsible for the strategic and operational function of the business
- Act as a member on the Company Board
- Oversee African entities
- Monthly financial and sales reporting
- Manage Budgets, payroll & tax compliance
- Responsible for commercial aspects of the business and project management
- Qualified CA
- 8-10 years experience in an executive position
- Experience within the retail industry
- Africa knowledge and experience
- Commercial and project exposure within the business
Are you a natural leader and a dynamic individual with a strong personality...then this is the role for you!!