Consultant Thereza Kasigara
Date posted 30 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-28 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Johannesburg Gauteng Wierda Road East ZA 2146 ZAR 400000 700000 700000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This Cost Accountant would be responsible for Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour and overheads. Analysing data collected and recording results. Maintaining and updating the monthly price-list.
This is a leading Agriculture firm that has a global presence with over 3 decades of experience in the agri-commodity space.
- Analysing data collected and recording results
- Analysing actual production costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analysing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- BCom in Accounting
- CIMA Part Qual.
- Min 2 years in Cost Accounting in a manufacturing space
- Understanding of standard costing
- Strong working experience on SAP Hana
- Highly analytic