Senior IFRS Manager
Salary ZAR850000 - ZAR1000000 per annum
Consultant William Young
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 consultancy Johannesburg Gauteng ZA ZAR 850000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
This senior IFRS manager role would be well suited to a strong technical accountant with experience working in the financial services field looking at IFRS 9 and 16.
Senior IFRS Manager responsibilities:
- Providing technical accounting guidance on financial instruments.
- Leading and acting as a SME in IFRS 9 implementations and reviews.
- Guiding quantitative analysts in valuing complex financial instruments.
- Lead hedging accounting engagements.
Senior IFRS Manager requirements:
- Expert knowledge of IFRS
- Understanding of IFRS 9 classification and measurement, hedging and impairment principles and models
- Strong analytic ability.
- Banking/insurance/financial services industry experience
If you have strong technical accounting/IFRS experience and are looking for an exciting opportunity within an established and reputable organisation, apply online or email email@example.com